Sunday was the big 4-2 and so wanted to share with you the gifts that I got. Click on the pictures to make them larger.
from l to r:
- The Venture Bros. Season 3. Hurray! Finally got a copy from Matt & Leslie. Not as good as the first two, but still better than 90% than most of what’s on right now.
- The box was done in the style of an old Atari game cartridge box. The inside picture is hilarious as it’s people dressed up like the main characters playing video games. I might add that we did a better job of dressing up than them.
- Leslie knows of my astronomy interest, so she got me this cool sky guide. Now I have an excuse to go out in the dark with a hot girl and look at the stars.
- Lorne got me this graphic novel of the story that leads up to Star Trek. I’m through the first chapter and it’s pretty good so far. Yes, I have tickets for Friday AND Saturday night to see the movie. *snort*
- In order to ensure that my birthday wasn’t a complete geek fest and that I’m embrace my gay side as well, Larry (one of the gayest straight men I know and I love him for it) got us front row tickets to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in July. Can’t wait to hear “Toot Sweet” and “Me Ol’ Bamboo”!
- This is the travel edition of #7.
- And since it was my 42nd birthday, Cameron got him this deluxe edition of the Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy trilogy. Yes, there are five books in the collection. And if you don’t get the reference — READ A BOOK!
Not pictured are $125 worth of gift certificates for AT&T from Hayes, Lorne, Dan & Cameron to get an iPhone when the third generation is released this summer and $30 of iTunes from the guys and girl from Videotique which I using tonight to get the Star Trek soundtrack.
Thank you, everyone, for all the well wishes and great presents.